Bird Control and Exclusion
Birds are not usually the first creatures that come to mind when people think of pests in Windsor-Essex County, but they can pose a problem when they disrupt aircraft, roost in undesirable areas such as storefront entrances and consume or contaminate foodstuff meant for humans or livestock. Bird droppings also contain parasites and pathogens known to cause adverse human health effects. Some of these diseases include:
- pigeon ornithosis
- salmonella poisoning
Many bird species in Windsor-Essex County are protected. This is why it is important that you hire a professional when addressing bird management issues because some bird species are hard to identify. If you harm or kill a protected bird or their eggs in Windsor and Essex County, you could face penalties under provincial or federal legislation. Your pest control professional with Strategic Pest Solutions is experienced in a variety of methods used to control and deter these pests.
Strategic Pest Solutions can help you eliminate these pests from interfering with your home, business, or farming practices in Windsor-Essex County.
Birds common to the Windsor-Essex County area include:
- house sparrows
- barn swallows
- raptors such as owls, eagles, and hawks
- Using bird spiking, bird wire and other methods to eliminate roosting areas;
- Using pyrotechnics and visual means to scare away birds;
- Netting services;
Why choose Strategic Pest Solutions to control your bird issue in Windsor-Essex County?
- We use the most humane and least invasive means to eliminate or control your pest issue.
- Unlike some of our competitors in Windsor Essex County, we won’t push a monthly service package on you to increase our revenue. We use proven methods to resolve your pest control.
- We provide emergency services to ensure nuisance birds are controlled.
Call us today to find out how Strategic Pest Solutions can help you.